Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

More Angels than we know. Warning, long stitchy post ahead

On Wednesday morning I was RAK'd another chart. I was simply stunned when Louanne sent me this. I can't say how much it means to me.
I'd had a rough week and knew Wed. was going to be crazy busy and then Louanne went and made the day wonderful first thing in the morning. I haven't posted because I wanted to have time to do her justice and I've had only a few minutes here and there on the computer this week.
The pattern is Mini Soul Mates from an Ann Stokes piece of art. Another HAED, available here.
This one has been on my list forever as a full sized chart, but budget, and just plain old apprehension at starting another BAP, has kept me from it.  When the mini was released I put it on my wishlist, and I must say I'm glad I did.
Mini is relative since I'm planning to work it on 14ct. 3 over one so 16" by 24" or so. I've already started kitting this one, pulling my floss and seeing what I'll need. I hope to end this incredibly busy week by starting her on Saturday if everything goes as planned. I have been looking forward to that all week long.

Last weeks rotation was Basilisk and I didn't get a lot done, but here is an updated photo.

And finally, this weeks rotation was a wild card week, but I had scarcely any time to stitch. I did take part in the non-HAED SAL and this is all the progress I made.

No comments: