Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

To continue with the last post

Since blogger is acting a little funny it is easier to do a new post than to continue with the other.
Here is a project that my husband did while I was off.

Yesterday I wanted to pad my computer chair since I'm not able to do a lot of moving around right now. I didn't think to take a before pic but I wish I had, the upholstery was torn and the plywood base of the chair was exposed and flaking.  DH cut a new chair seat using the old one as a template. We used left over MDF, left over quilt batting, and left over corduroy fabric as a cover and now I have a comfy new chair seat and we didn't have to spend a penny.

I am also taking part in the HAEDless SAL working on A Bouquet for Cheryl. I don't know how much more, if any, I will get done this week but here is my update so far. It is nearly half done. The bright blue floss is so cheerful.

Next time I will be examining my rotation to see if I need to make any changes to it.

No comments: