Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mini-Soul Mates

I haven't had a lot of stitchy time lately.
I've done a bit of work on Mini-Soul Mates this past week or so. Here it is at about 2600 stitches.

Nothing too exciting to see yet, and I am a little bored with various shades of gray. Not much confetti yet either but I am enjoying stitching this. So much so that I may break my rotation and continue on with it.

It was a wild card week in my rotation so I took part in the HAEDless Stich-a-long over on the HAED bulletin board and got a few stitches in on Chery's bouquet. Here is the progress.

In sewing stuff, I muslined Colette's Sorbetto last weekend. The pattern is available here if you are interested.
It almost fit well.  It feels wonderful but I am going to re-muslin after I lower the bust dart and add about an inch of ease. There were those little ripples across the upper bust and the ease may not be needed after lowering the dart but I'll have to see. I've never yet been able to find a simple tank or camisole pattern that fit properly (for woven's) and this is very close to perfect for me. I will also add to the length because I love the length it is before hemming so I'll add extra to hem with to keep the length the same. No telling when I'll get around to that but as warm as it is here I will probably want to do it sooner rather than later.

No comments: