Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Floss Eye Candy for the new start

Just a quick post. I couldn't resist showing you a few pics of the floss for my new start. I've been kitting this up since April when it RAK'd to me by Liz. Tree of Life by Marchetti.

This is the chart


And here are some pics of the supplies.


Ok, the color on these isn't looking so great on my laptop, maybe I shouldn't have used the flash? Well anyway, I love all the varied colors. It was so much fun to lay them out.

Yes, the little floss bags you see on the ring are Glad Snack sized bags. I've been using these for over a year now and they rock. They are (a lot) cheaper than the ones at the craft store, and really sturdy. Don't buy the off brands though, I tried them once and they were thin  and flimsy.

That's about it for now, just wanted to touch base and show the lovely colors of this chart.
Next time will hopefully have a WIP pic of it!

Happy stitching you guys.



No comments: