Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

What Little Actual Stitching I've done.

I haven't gotten a lot of actual stitching done. Either because of time or because of pain. And I have eye strain from too much computer etc.

None the less, there has been some stitching action happening.

First up is just one more little row on Basilisk. It had one of the most confetti heavy blocks I believe I've ever stitched so I'm pretty happy about just the one row.






I really enjoy stitching those confetti heavy areas sometimes and others not. This time I did, though in the one block I stopped counting at 36 color changes. This chart is such a beauty, I always have fun when I stitch on it.

Next is QS Dragon Soul. Last night I had to do some frogging on this one, but I've got that part all fixed up and moved on. Unfortunately I am becoming bored with the black and white and will put it aside for a few days at least. I really like that there are only 20 something colors and that I can drag it around with me, but then I always start to want more color and put it away again.


It is a fun stitch. I still think that when this one is done I will try to buy another black and white to stitch on for those times I am in the mood. I have put a few on my wishlist to think about but I know I don't want anything large.

And then there is this. A needlepoint kit I ordered years ago because I had the book and loved the pattern. It has been finished for quite some time. This was an Ehrman kit from a Candace Bahouth pattern.


It has been languishing in a drawer forever. It needs to be blocked badly. It also needs to be made into a cushion. I have to admit my crafty mojo is just off right now though, so I don't know when I'll get to it. I'm hoping telling you guys about it will get me moving on it. But I'm not holding my breath because there is also a dress pattern I finally got and want to try.

Next time I will tell you about my rotation. It isn't anything special, but I want to wait and see if I change my mind on anything before committing to it.

I hope you all have a wonderful stitching week.


No comments: